Embedded Software Engineer
Salary: Up to €90,000
An exciting opportunity has opened as an Embedded Software Engineer in a dynamic and innovative company working within a diverse and international team of experts. You will be instrumental in helping the team create embedded and cloud software for the next generation of In-vehicle Infotainment (IVI) systems. With customers including some of the top brands in the automotive space across the globe. The company has grown rapidly over the past 2 years providing a great opportunity to progress and develop alongside them.
As an Embedded Software Engineer your key responsibilities will be:
- To design and develop new features.
- Ensure high software quality through testing.
- Maintain the company leadership position by producing high quality code.
- Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation.
- Improve and maintain existing software solutions.
The key skills required are:
- A very good knowledge of C and C++ programming language.
- A keen interest in next-generation media.
- Proficiency in English.
Experience with multimedia (visual, audio etc) would be a big bonus.
If you are seeking a role where you get to work with some exciting and new technology, with great progression opportunities this is the role for you.
Take the next step in your career and apply today.
We are seeking to fill multiple roles so please do not hesitate to refer anyone you may know (see below).
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology