Embedded Software Engineers we want you to join our clients development team. You’ll be working on the development of state-of-the-art embedded software systems as they secure their spot at the #1 provider exact navigational products capable of precision positioning.
You will contributing to the development of new features.Working from requirements, designs, implementation, unit-testing, debugging and documenting new product features.
You and your team will continuously refine and extend the core functionality and user interface of product line, making them easy to use and configure for the customer.
- You will be degree educated to a level of Masters in a related topic ( Computer Science, Applied science etc )
- You will be a expert C/C++ embedded engineer, writing superb structured code within a Linux environment
- You’ll be familiar with Python as all testing is writing in Python.
- Experience of Tool-chains such as GNU
- Full software development life cycle understanding
- Bug Tracking software experience
TECHN STACK BONUS
- Understanding of communication protocols within several disciplines such as CAN, WIFI, IoT Stack & Ethernet
- Thread programming would be a great addition
Do you feel you’re an engineer that’s up to the challenge? If so we’d love to hear from you!
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology