Embedded Software Architect
Maximum Salary: €100000
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for one of the most exciting and innovative Dutch electrical companies? Then look no further as our client are growing rapidly and have already experienced strong growth and success.
My client believes in a world where transportation is emission free and sustained by smart charging infrastructure. They are looking for an Embedded Software Architect to be part of the development of embedded software for electronics within multiple projects and you will also work on overall product development strategy for embedded systems
- Create software architecture for embedded linux or microcontroller systems.
- Design new software for existing and future embedded systems platforms.
- Hands on engineer
- Write high quality software requirements and specifications
- Work closely with tech leads
Key skills required:
- Excellent experience in an embedded Linux environment
- Expert experience in Embedded C
- Experience with communication protocols (WiFi, UMTS/LTE, Bluetooth)
- Track record in successful software delivery for commercial systems, consumer products and industrialization of software.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
If this sounds like a position that you are interested in, please send your updated CV
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000. Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.