Embedded Software Engineer
12 Month Contract
If you are searching for an opportunity to join one of Europe’s largest telecommunications & Broadcast business, then look no further.
I’m looking for a talented Embedded Engineer to join my client to support them on some cutting edge projects within the connected world.
- Design, develop, maintain and improve embedded software implementation for Mesh, Client Steering, AirTouch, Cloud View, Video Streaming, Interference Avoidance and a set of patented technologies for Wi-Fi customer-premises equipment
- Improve and build out core software platform and architectures to support multiple hardware platforms
- Port legacy software platform to next-generation SOC/hardware platforms
- Analysis and translation of customer internet service provider requirements into software requirement specifications for their Wireless products
- Tailoring core software assets and integrating them into product firmware
- Proficiency in C programming
- Good understanding of embedded Linux system internals, cross-compilation environments, device driver development, and performance tuning
- Hands on experience with firmware debugging using a full range of test equipment, especially with Linux soft tools
- Good understanding of IP networking concepts and basic understanding of Linux network stack
- Good understanding of networking protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP, DNS, NTP, HTTP, SSL, UPnP, IGMP, SSH, etc.
- Familiarity with shell and script languages,
- Familiarity with source control bug tracking tools (Git, Jira, etc…)
Experience with BCM 4360 or 4366 wireless chipsets a BONUS
The ideal candidate will have an extensive background in networking or CPE exposure within a broadcast, Telecom or IoT domain.
Does this sound like the challenge you are looking for? Please send your updated CV
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology