Embedded Linux Engineer
€400-€500 a day
12 month minimum Contract – Remote
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for one of the most exciting and innovative Dutch electrical companies? Then look no further as our client are growing rapidly and have already experienced strong growth and success.
They are looking for an Embedded Linux Engineers to be part of the development of embedded software for electronics within multiple projects and you will also work on overall product development strategy for embedded systems.
– Creating high quality software assignments and specifications
– Develop, test and maintain embedded Linux libraries and applications in C
– Create software for charging stations (both AC and DC)
– Design new software for existing and future embedded systems
Key skills required:
– Excellent experience in an embedded Linux environment
– Expert experience in Embedded C
– Experience of creating software for charging stations (AC/DC)
– Experience with communication protocols (WiFi, UMTS/LTE, Bluetooth)
– Experience with M2M communication standards and platforms (Websocket, TCP/IP)
If this sounds like a position that you are interested in, please send your updated CV
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000. Paratus People are recognized talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.