Embedded Firmware Engineer
Salary – €80000
My client based in Utrecht, Netherlands is a market leader in enhancing broadband cable networks worldwide. They are create solutions for optimal performance of broadband and optical cable networks.
Due to unprecedented growth and winning of new and exciting project, my client are now looking to extend the R&D Team with a Senior embedded firmware engineer.
- Design and develop embedded firmware for microcontrollers-based CATV Ethernet.
- Define and implement high performance firmware by using a strong understanding of hardware design.
The key skills required
- Strong experience of embedded firmware development
- Experience with C/C++ or Assembly development
- Experience with RTOS
- Experience in ethernet environments
- You will preferably come from a telecommunications background and have knowledge of the communication and networking protocols.
It is important to note that you will be required to be based on site in Utrecht for this position.
If this sounds like a position that you are interested in, please send your updated CV
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000. Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.