Embedded Engineer, AI/ML
Permanent Position: €65k per anum
Berlin – Germany
Our client is an environmental start-up in the area of IoT, who deliver professional software services in relation to sensors, their product will have a huge impact in the world of sustainability. Think GAS and Detection!
Joining our client will allow you to work alongside leading sensor technologies in the IoT space, as well as the opportunity to join a company that is having direct positive impacts on pressing environmental issues.
You’ll ideally be an engineer that has come from an embedded world, where you’ve worked on memory constrained devices. Does this sound like something that you’ve done or are interested in.
- Create and oversee test experiments while accurately documenting the data given
- Identify the best deployment methods for the sensors, this will be done on site and in the proposed environments
- Configuration of ETL pipelines to process any experimental data into AI models process
- Very firm understanding of Machine Learning & AI Techniques, as well as the related languages Python, Java, TinyML, TensorFlow, OpenSource library’s related to AI/ML
- Hands on experience working with predictive/detection models
- You have the ability to produce clearly structured code in a Linux environment
- Experience in Git is advantageous
If you feel like you would be a great fit for this role, please apply for the position or send through your CV.
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to £2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology