6 Month – Contract/Freelance
Up to €55 an hour
Paratus People are working with an exciting start up in the smart building/city space. With this clients solution they are contributing to the development of smart buildings through increased comfort and healthier living solutions.
They are searching for an embedded engineer for an initial 6-month contract to work with the multidisciplinary R&D team. This position would require on-site work however they do offer 3 days a week remote working.
- Develop software architecture.
- Development and testing of real time control algorithms
- Strong coding ability of C/C++.
- Experience with the implementation of real time control algorithms.
- Experience of code optimization for high-speed applications is preferable.
- Communication protocols: SPI, I2C is preferable.
If you are interested in the role or think you know someone who would be a good fit then please do not hesitate to get in contact.
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €500. Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.