Freelance/Contract Minimum 12 months
Up to €80 an hour
Paratus People are working with a German technology partner for innovative IoT solutions. They focus on implementing end to end tailor-made communication & connectivity solutions for smart IoT applications.
They are searching for an embedded engineer to join them for a 12 month freelance position. You will be part of a team who are responsible for developing IoT projects in the following industries: smart home, smart lighting, smart climate.
- Design, development and implementation of connectivity solutions with agile methods in C ++ on embedded platforms
- Software components from requirements analysis to the integration
- Ensure quality requirements are met
- Experience in object-oriented programming in C++ (on embedded Linux and/or FreeRTOS systems).
- Experience in wireless communication protocols (for example: Zigbee, LoraWAN, BLE/Bluetooth and/or NBIoT).
- German knowledge min. B2 and English knowledge min. B2
- Availability for the locations Cologne or Duisburg
If you are interested in the role or think you know someone who would be a good fit then please do not hesitate to get in contact.
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €500. Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.