Freelance/Contract Minimum 12 months
€50 an hour – €60 an hour
Paratus People are looking for a self-motivated and highly skilled Software Engineer to join one of the most exciting and innovative Dutch companies in the Automotive industry. Our ambitious and technically advanced client are looking for an Embedded reverse engineer to become an important part of the Cyber security team
In this position you will be reverse engineering software and hardware components for Connected Vehicles, IoT, AI, ICS and telecom solutions. You will also perform security research involving bug hunting as well as participating in cyberthreat intelligence studies, developing threat models and investigating into attack vectors.
You will have:
- Extensive experience in embedded systems development in C/C++
- Experience of software reverse engineering including firmware extraction and assembly code analysis
- Development experience in Windows and Linux Operating systems and RTOS
- Knowledge of Linux Kernel
- Experience with embedded debugging tools
- Experience in test automation scripting with Python
- Knowledge of communication protocols (CAN-bus, Auto Ethernet, SPI
- Experience in the automotive industry
If you are interested in the role or think you know someone who would be a good fit then please do not hesitate to get in contact.
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €500. Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.