Salary up to 80k per year
Are you looking to work for one of the most exciting start-ups in Amsterdam? Do you prefer working on greenfield projects developing cutting-edge IoT technology? And are you passionate about contributing to a product where you can add real value? Then look no further as Paratus has found the perfect role for you!
My client is a start-up based in Amsterdam who are looking for a highly skilled embedded engineer with a background in developing firmware and hardware for devices. Ideally you would have experience with developing IoT electronics and devices, however this is not necessary.
The ideal candidate will have:
- In depth and thorough experience working with IoT devices or other electronics
- Solid knowledge wired and wireless protocols and networks such as BLE and LTE
- You will have worked with ARM Cortex-M and GSM/LTE modules such as SIMCOM
- Experience with languages such as C and a deep understanding of hardware composition and low-level development
- Fluency with English
- HBO level education (or equivalent)
If this sounds like the challenge you have been looking for please don’t hesitate to contact me on or call into the office and ask for myself.
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology