skip to Main Content
+44(0)1174 220 192
+31(0)2036 904 58
+32(0)258 004 08
+49(0)89 90 40 5059
+1 (669) 208-0133

Embedded Engineer

Smart. Disruptive. Sustainable.

If you’re passionate in reducing emissions by working on the next generation of E-mobility alternatives to transport in a fast paced, hand-on environment, this could be the perfect opportunity. With the UK’s E-scooter sales looking to increase by 300% by 2022 in comparison to 2018, my client is looking to use their experience in end to end developments of market leading products to disrupt the UK and challenge existing markets.

The Business

A European leader in disruptive, smart technology through the continued development of existing battery powered products. Originally established in Rotterdam back in 2017, they have gained huge momentum within Dutch markets, where their development facility is still based. This is an opportunity to join a high growth business with over 200 successful hires in under two years, incorporating small business ethics to maintain a fast-paced agile environment. With 80% or hires being within the R+D department and the other 20% assisting in sales growth across Germany and France. This position would be based in North Cambridge with it’s long history of nurturing scale-ups and high density of experienced and versatile engineers.
This position will be on an initial remote-basis with further scope to be office based (4 days) and an optional remote Friday due to recent success in work-from-home efficiency.

The Essentials

With a degree in Computer Science or Electrical/Computer Engineering, and several years of experience accompanied by the following skills:
* Experience with Linux
* Strong C/C++ development skills
* Strong embedded development experience and debugging
* Extensive analytical skills and enjoy working on challenging problems
* Experience with interfacing wireless protocols (BLE, RF, GPS)
* Life-long learner with experience in emerging technologies

The Desirables

* Experience in market-leading disruptive technologies
* Experience in client facing positions when taking products to new markets
* Experience with low-power battery devices

Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Contract Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to £2000. Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within the IoT Industry

Job Information

Job Reference: BBBH2393_1588193785
Salary From: £60000
Salary To: £80000
Job Industries: IoT Jobs
Job Locations: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Job Types: Permanent
Apply Now