Paratus a specialist talent solutions provider within the IoT sector are searching for a talented embedded engineer to join a modern, growing ‘smart home’ company based in Amsterdam, in a central location. An interesting project with incredible potential. This company is going places, there is no better time to join!
You will be working on a WiFi CPE devices within a startup capacity, so experience with working in a startup would be an advantage but it would also be suited to someone who is energetic and wants to ultimately be running a team within the next 12 months. If you like the sound of this position already then I suggest you check out the requirements below!
Skills required –
- Strong analytical and problemsolving skills
- Fluent in embedded C
- Programming experience on MIPS/ARM
- Experience with GIT / JENKINS
- Worked on Linux with a deep knowledge of Kernels.
- Understanding of common network protocols
- Understanding of WIFI protocols
- Working in Agile teams
- Worked with Gentoo & Portage
- Worked with OpenWRT
- Understanding of JAVA
- Experience with RabbitMq.
We can offer you some great perks including
- a brandnew laptop
- Mobile with Sim
- Working from home after an initial office period
- Shares in the company
- Bonus day Holidays
Sounds good right?! If you feel you have what it takes to perform this roll then do yourself a favor and apply!
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Contract Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology