Embedded C++ Engineer
12 month contract (opportunity to go perm)
Up to €600 per day
Eindhoven, Netherlands (majority remote)
Work with one of the most influential companies in the world of mapping, location technologies and connected navigation systems. With ambitious growth plans, you will join a team alongside other talented engineers in their growing Autonomous Vehicle team.
As a member of this cohesive team, you will see your work evolve from a first demo, to being used in millions of vehicles on the road. Their Emedded C++ Engineers are using the latest technologies with the aim to revolutionise the way we travel.
What you’ll do
- Design, implement, and maintain C++ code developing products for safety critical applications;
- Take an active role in maintaining and creating new requirements, supporting the development process;
- Broaden your own understanding of programming, development practices and business context;
- Work in a great agile team.
What you’ll need
- Professional experience with the C++ language in product development;
- Experience in embedded software development;
- Experience in Agile/Scrum;
Nice to have
- Experience in automotive domain;
- Experience with developing safety critical software on RTOS (e.g. QNX);
- Experience with Automotive standards such as MISRA and ISO26262.
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000. Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology