Paratus have a requirement for a exceptional Embedded Engineer to join a client of ours who are increasing their capacity during this challenging time. It’s great to be working with a client that is taking their recruitment seriously and are looking to onboard the very best engineers! The onboarding will be done fully remotely!
Our client who are pioneers in the realm of 4G / 5G radio networks are looking for a specific engineer someone that has a background in software engineering on embedded communications equipment.
You as an engineer will be based in Belgium ideally, or open to relocating when the coronavirus has settled down. You’ll be working between Brussels & Antwerp so living near or being open to relocation to either city will put you at a huge advantage.
You as the engineer will be accountable for such tasks.
- Technical Product Analysis of customer requirements and propose design solutions
- Design & Implement software solutions from requirements gained
- Design & Implement unit and module tests for all code design
- Implement code in target and host test environments
Are you still interested? Does this sound like the ideal position for you? Do you perhaps know someone that would love to be a part of this project so far? Please read on!
- C++ Implementation in embedded environments
- Embedded Linux
- Communication Security such as PKI
- Full lifecycle of both project and software
- Mobile telecoms protocols experience
Again, we ask you, do you think you’d be perfect for this? Or do you know someone? If you have the majority of the requirements, then Sam Wiltshire would be very keen to speak with you.
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology