Senior Embedded Engineer – Remote – Freelance
This is a Freelance/Contract Position
Hourly Rate – €70-75
German Based Company but remote working allowed
Working on a new product for a company who already have several established Hearable/Wearable projects on the market. Looking to add to the product range and design a new and innovative product. You will be part of the development phase for the new products and not amending existing projects/products.
- Hardware Development in C/C++ (Qualcomm Experience is preferential)
- Development at interface with (Bluetooth/BLE/I2C/SPI/USB)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience on (FreeRTOS/Azure RTOS or similar)
- Must have previous experience in Audio products or similar consumer products
- Full product Lifecycle Design/Coding/Testing
- Liaising with external contractors
- Interested in music in general will be a great attribute to have in this role
If this sounds like a position that you are interested in, please send your updated CV
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €500. Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.