Senior BLE Engineer – Fully Remote – 12 Months Freelance
Are you looking for a new opportunity to work with innovative technology solutions in a leading company and expand your knowledge and skills?
We are extending Embedded SW development team, focusing on audio technologies for small processors targeting IoT and Wearable markets.
What will you do?
- Implementation of software audio components and technologies (MP3, opus, WAV, SBC) for (i.MXRT, Kinetis, LPC)
- Embedded programming mostly in C. Basic C++ skills are welcome.
- Strong BLE or Bluetooth Mesh Network knowledge required
- Integration and testing with existing components. NXP and third party.
- Experience with embedded programing
- Work with community projects – FreeRTOS, Zephyr is a great advantage
What will your environment be like?
- Flexible work arrangement – home office is up to 100%.
- Cooperating with other SW R&D teams across the world.
- Local SW embedded team consist of 5 embedded engineers and testers.
- We offer a mentoring program for new employees.
What will you work with?
- Our R&D group deliver SW components for which are used in consumer products – smart watches, headphones and other IoT devices.
- NXP Microcontrollers based on ARM Cortex M cores
- Embedded toolchains
- Code optimizing for MCU coprocessors (HiFi4)
- Most recent IoT technologies,
- Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket), GIT source control
If this sounds like a position that you are interested in, please send your updated CV
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €500. Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.