Embedded software Test Engineer
Initial 6 month Contract
Up to €500 P/D
My client is a leader in OTT solutions within the broadcast industry and with plans to grow this year they are looking for engineers to join the team at an exciting time in the company’s history.
You’ll be involved with testing the software applications, creating the test cases, defining environments and engaging with software engineers to resolve issues during this hands-on role.
- Extensive experience in Embedded Software testing in a Digital TV domain
- You have experience with executing the various forms of software testing, including: integration testing, regression testing, test automation, manual testing, stress testing and endurance testing;
- You have extensive experience with testing applications on embedded devices;
- You have experience in defining, setting up and maintaining a software test environment;
- You have excellent problem solving, testing and debugging skills;
- You have great communication skills and communicates easily with developers about the issues at hand;
- You have experience with working with Jira.
Do you think you have the right skillset to complete this role or do you know somebody who would be the right fit?
Please send your updated CV or call the office.
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology