Hardware Engineer/ Electronics Developer for Audio Transmission Systems (m/f/d)
Location: Duisburg, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Working on state of the art development projects within the Audio industry, where your innovative ideas will be used in all corners of the globe?
A client of mine is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Hardware Engineer to join their team in Duisburg, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, designing and implementing electronics for audio transmission systems.
- Design and develop complex Audio systems in the professional sector e.g. Live performance, Stage, Broadcasting, Recording studios etc.
- Development of systems or system components for wireless microphones, conference systems and more.
- Further development and innovation of existing products.
Participation in the whole development process from the initial idea to the end product.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Experience with PCB circuit Design
- Product development experience applicable to EMC and safety guidelines.
- Experience in embedded systems, high speed digital design/ analog audio circuits – Low power design is preferable.
- Conversational German and good written English.
- Excellent team and communication skills
What they offer:
- Flexible working hours with option to work from home whenever possible.
- Start up atmosphere
- Work with the latest technology with diverse tasks and exciting projects.
- Great team culture as well as independent work
- Exciting and innovative projects
If this sounds like something you are interested in, don’t hesitate to get in touch. I welcome any questions and I’m more than happy to help in any way I can.
5V Tech are acting as an Employment Agency/Business for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to £/€500.
5V Tech are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Video Technology.