Paying up to €80,000 (dependant on experience)
I have a client in Amsterdam looking to on board a mid-senior level DevOps engineer to assist them in designing and automating the CI/CD pipelines across several platforms. You will be the first DevOps engineer to join the business but fear not, you will be joining a team of true pioneers within the Medtec sector. Which lends its hand very well to the requirements of a true DevOps professional, someone that’s use to working to audit & compliance level systems.
* Proficient with scripting languages such as Bash, Python and Ansible, or similar
* Experience with CI/CD systems such as Jenkins, TravisCI, etc
* A good understanding of Teraform, AWS CloudFormation and/or Ansible
* Experience utilising AWS services
* Use of AWS Load Balances / DynamoDB, ultimately use of the full AWS Platform
* Agile working methods
* Solid experience with automation
* Experience of Docker
* Experience of Kubernetes
You’ll be brilliant if you have:
* Experience with containerised micro-services and immutable infrastructure
* Experience with NodeJS
It’s a fantastic opportunity to become a core member of the team and grow your career as they develop the next generation of software for their clients. This is a permanent position with some of the best and most extensive job perks we have seen!
To find out more, please apply for the position or send your CV
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.