Calling experienced DevOps Engineers!! Our client working within the Automotive technology space needs your assistance on an initial 6-month contract basis
The client who is a very well-recognised global brand within the automotive mapping market is in the process of improving the security aspects of their product range.
You will be an integral part of their high-performance Engineering team,
My client has a proven record, come from a strong heritage and have years of a successful business to back them through the next stages of their journey.
This position will include the following tasks (but not limited to)
- Wrapping up Dockerization of current services
- Some of there systems are all ready running in docker with docker-compose on bare metal machines
- Moving current services into Kubernetes, in accordance to the clients reference architecture
Please get in contact if you have the following:
- Extensive experience in software development/server-side development
- Programming in Python
- Cloud experience – Azure
- Experience of compiling on a Linux OS
- Experience with Docker
- Dashboard creation within Scalyr
- Experience of running services in a hosted Kubernetesin Azure
Please get in touch with Sam Wiltshire, who is recruiting for this position, Interviews can be arranged within 48 hours for the right candidates.
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this contract vacancy, up to €2000. Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.