Developer Software Engineer – Ecosystem
Permanent – Hybrid
£40,000 – £55,000 + Bonus
Would you jump at the opportunity to join a world-leading technology company with innovation at its core, that takes a no-compromise approach to develop its technology to be as high-performance and power-efficient as possible?
How about becoming a part of a company that creates the graphics and AI chips that power more than 10 billion of the most iconic electronic devices globally, from self-driving cars to smartphones, to drones?
If the answer to those two questions is yes, and you have the skills to contribute to developing technology that will impress both customers and the industry alike, then this is the role for you!
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity for travel, where you can support and educate developers around the world
- You could become an ambassador with the chance to attend conferences, game events, and seminars
- A brilliant package that includes a great salary and bonus, and a great bonus scheme
As an Ecosystem Graphics Engineer, you will be supporting a range of software developers, primarily top-tier game and middleware developers. You will develop a brilliant understanding of this company’s graphics architecture and gain great familiarity with upcoming rendering techniques. You will learn how to apply this knowledge to improve the aesthetics and performance of some of the largest titles and releases on mobile devices. As well as providing developer support, you will implement utilities, create optimized example applications, and provide the required expertise needed to ensure a wide variety of graphics applications (games, navigation software, and web browsers) optimally use this company’s graphics technology.
Key skills required for this role:
- Brilliant C++ programming skills
- 1 – 5 years’ experience with 3D graphics, such as DirectX, Vulkan, or OpenGL
- Top-level technical writing and communication skills
As a bonus, you may also have:
- Experience with iOS or Android
- Experience with a compute language such as OpenCL
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
5V Tech are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this job vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to £250 for you and an additional £250 to a charity of your choice, 5V Tech are recognised talent solutions experts within IoT and Deep Tech working across Europe, the UK and North America.