We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate and experienced Data engineer to join our client on a contract basis working in a dynamic and international setting. You will enjoy working with the latest and greatest technologies, making crunching big data a breeze! You will be working in a highly skilled team, within a creative environment, where they invest in your development and trying out new things is encouraged.
This company use state of the art software solutions and you will be key in the strategic positioning of the Finance & Risk landscape of the business.
- Relational Databases (Oracle, Postgres)
- Key/Value Databases (Keydb)
- Creation of Logical Data models
- Creation of Physical Data models
- Data modelling
- Database performance
- CI/CD pipelines
- Azure DevOps
- Agile way of Working
- Financial sector experience
- Technically passionate
- Fast learner
- You are developing in Python at least for the last 3 years
- You are working with data modelling and correlated activities at least for the last 3 years.
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree (with IT in curriculum)
- Good communication skills (English)
- A positive can-do mindset
If this sounds like a position you would be interested in, please do not hesitate to send over your CV for immediate consideration.