Computer Vision Engineer
Freelance 12 Months
Paratus People are looking for a Computer Vision Engineer to join one of our clients in Eindhoven. My client are one of the most innovative businesses in the automotive industry and have built a strong team that develops cutting edge AI and core vision technologies. The main aim of the company is to expand the level of automation in the maritime and logistics sectors for the pioneering companies that embrace the use of AI technology.
As a computer vision engineer you will be responsible for building applications that will be used to process data from different sources.
Your responsibilities include:
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable software.
- Identify bugs and find solutions to the problems.
- Process and modify data from different data sources (Cameras, Lidar Sensors, Sonar sensors, GPS devices in order to create mapping solutions
- Help review, maintain and ensure code quality throughout the organization
- Extensive experience in software development (design, implementation, and integration)
- Advanced experience of software development in C++11/14
- Practical working experience in computer vision
- Accustomed to working on a Linux operating system.
- Experience working with OpenCV
- Knowledge of development tools such as CMake and Git.
- Programming with Cuda or OpenCL
- Knowledge of efficient algorithms
If you are interested in the role or think you know someone who would be a good fit then please do not hesitate to get in contact.
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €500. Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.