Cloud Native Microservices Engineer
Location: Antwerp, Belgium
Salary: €55-75k (dependent on experience)
A client of mine who are at the forefront of their market, just a 10 minute-walk from Antwerp Central Station, are looking to onboard a Cloud Native Microservices Engineer on a permanent basis. They are an industry leader in 4G Small Cells who create Small Cell LTE software and design solutions.
They are looking for someone to join the team who are at the core of the development for their virtual RAN software solutions, providing expert insight into virtual network function development utilizing cloud native frameworks and techniques.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and developing microservice requirements for product deployment
- Being an expert on cloud native technologies and their application
- Defining guidelines and standards for product development, ensuring consistency
- A microservices-based approach to solutions and product implementation
- Experience with virtual network function-based developments
- Stateless microservices design, preferably within a M2M communication context
- Kubernetes & Docker
- Microservice frameworks – e.g. Envoy
- Messaging frameworks – e.g. NATS, Kafka
- Wireless communication application knowledge is advantageous
- Ability to clearly communicate architectural approaches and solutions to team members and customers
Do you recognise yourself in the above, and think you have what it takes? Do you want to work for an industry leader and push yourself that extra mile? Then DO NOT miss out and send your CV to apply!
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.