C++ Software Engineer
Freelance/Contract Minimum 6 Months
€50 an hour – €70 an hour
Paratus People are working with a Dutch multinational developer and creator of location and technology and consumer electronics. This client is looking for an Expert C++ Engineer to join their navigation unit. In this team you will be developing software for onboard, hybrid and online navigation applications which are used by millions of people around the world.
- Maintain and enhance the setup of our Continuous Integration system
- Provide robust setup & management of automated test environments; scaled for usage by multiple development teams
- Implement and promote workflows and best practices for Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery processes across development teams
- Maintain and enhance a Python-based test automation framework; to provide fast, reliable testing on different platforms, primarily Android
You will have:
- Extensive experience of developing C++ solutions
- C++/Build System – experienced in CMake, binary dependency management and compiler flags
- Experience with Clang, goldlinker, ninja etc arenot essential but are nice to have.
If you are interested in the role or think you know someone who would be a good fit then please do not hesitate to get in contact.
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €500. Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.