Paratus has a requirement for an exceptional C++ Engineer to join a client of ours who are increasing their capacity during this challenging time. It’s great to be working with a client that is taking their recruitment seriously and are looking to onboard the very best engineers! The onboarding will be done fully remotely and will remain fully remote for the duration of the contract!
Our client who are pioneers in the realm of Healthcare are looking for a specific engineer someone that has a background in software engineering on embedded medical devises.
You as an engineer will be based in Belgium ideally, but anywhere in EU will be considered.
You as the engineer will be accountable for such tasks.
- Develop User Interface elements with Qt, and also business logic
- Be a avid enforcer of reusable,testable and efficient code
- Contribute to our user interfacing elements on desktop applications
- Working with different operating systems such as Windows and macOS
- Provide great design and code reviews.
What we’re looking for
- Hands-on C++ object-oriented development experience.
- Experience with application development for desktops (mainly Windows OS).
- Full development cycle from analysis, design, implementation and verification.
- Being able to work in close collaboration with fellow developers, product owner and product manager and like to share your ideas and knowledge.
- Experience and understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Think from a user perspective and keep the UI simple and intuitive to use.
Are you still interested? Does this sound like the ideal position for you? Do you perhaps know someone that would love to be a part of this project so far? Please get in touch.
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology