Do you want to work in cutting edge tech, in sectors from entertainment, to medical, to broadcast?
About our client
The culture has been described by the employees as a challenging, but fun place to work – which shows in the retention rate throughout the company, with repeat customers who they have worked with for more than a decade. With a number of sister companies, it ensures the developments are collaborative, but hands-on. The dynamic nature means the business is small enough to act quick, yet large enough to have the financial backing, to invest and take on international projects.
There are three key aspects to this position, including the design, development, and test cycles of bespoke software for the company’s central platform, for the seamless integration of 3rd party devices. As there are also a multitude of additional products and features outside of the central platform, it will ensure the role is technically challenging, but with new developments underway, it will no doubt be an exciting one.
- Development of software over several different projects
- New product and technology generation
- Liaise with external clients
- Code reviews and bug fixing
- Adhering to coding guidelines and project working methods
- Setting up and commissioning systems
Qualifications and Experience:
- Highly competent in C++
- Strong Qt framework knowledge
- Experience in linux
- TCP/IP network stack
- Software design/architectural experience
- If you’ve got knowledge of broadcast systems
- Higher level languages like node.js or similar
- Exposure to the realms of embedded programming
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000. Paratus People are recognized talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.