Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £50-55k + employee benefits
A company who provide a SaaS platform to businesses across several different industries, to optimise their operations are looking to on-board a BI Analyst (fully remotely of course).
They connect people via mobile, cloud, smart sensor and IoT technologies and it allows you to gain operational excellence through data insights from automating, monitoring and documenting processes.
- Use several BI tools, including customer and 3rd party data sources, to implement new product capability, track business KPIs, and identify key insight.
- Provide system support for end users
- Research and improve existing apps
- Develop data pipelines in Python or AWS Lambda
- Monitor BI apps and data pipelines
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Conduct troubleshooting on BI models
- Generate and deliver quality reports to customers
- Perform quality assurance checks on reports
- Translate business needs into technical specs
- Extensive experience using Python to develop and analyse data
- Experience building data pipelines
- Good written and verbal communication
- Logical and systematically way of working
- Agile environment
- Statistical analysis
- AWS Redshift, MongoDB, MySQL, PostGres
- Knowledgeable on data warehousing strategies and theories
- Analysis tools such as Power BI and Tableau
- Familiarity with ML methods and techniques, including data mining and predictive analysis
- An understanding of Dimensional modelling in integrated data sets
If you think you’ve got what it takes then please get in contact by sending your CV
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.