Salary: upto €85,000
The area of IoT, and the way that its incorporated into products of all industries, has risen in popularity a considerable amount in recent years. Our client is a german based tech company whose IoT platform contributes to the simple and fast implementation of consumer IoT applications.
Joining our client will allow you to work with the most modern technologies, as well as the opportunity to participate in continuous training courses to expand your professional profile. They offer flexible fully remote working hours and are very considerate in relation to family needs (day care, home schooling etc.).
You will join our client’s international agile team and aid in the implementation and design of a range of different IoT projects, working closely with the international team to develop there new and existing IoT platforms.
- Help develop the IoT platform, bring new features to the table.
- Work on both backend and front end of the platform
- Design and implement new concepts from client requirements
- Implementation of proof of concept projects
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Working experience within a Agile environment
- Firm understanding of Spring & Java/Kotlin
- Experience working in SCRUM teams
- Vast experience with Spring Boot & Grials
- Event Driven application development
- Very good communication
- In-depth CI/CD & GIT knowledge
- Work permit for Germany
- AWS Experience
- Fluent English is CRUCIAL
- Fluency in German would be a huge bonus
If you feel like you would be a great fit for this role, please apply for the position or send through your CV
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT .