Backend Go Developer
Germany, Cologne & Munich
Salary: €65 – 85k per anum (dependant on experience)
The area of IoT, and the way that it’s incorporated into products of all industries, has risen in popularity a considerable amount in recent years. Our client is a German-based tech company whose IoT platform contributes to the development of the most contemporary renewable energy optimisation products. This role will require some on site work, and our clients have offices close to Cologne & Munich.
Joining our client will allow you to work directly with a fast-growing start-up, that is working with state-of-the-art AI and Energy projects.
You will join our clients ambitious and exciting team, which will allow you to take up plenty of responsibility for the start.
- Actively contributing to the hands-on development of customer focussed products
- You would be responsible for the backend services and the development of innovative features
- Develop an easy and effective way to deliver data insights on energy consumption to an array of customers
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Firm hands-on experience with web technologies
- Very well versed in Golang & Python, with proven professional project experience
- Experience with cloud technologies is essential e.g AWS
- Familiarity with platforms including git & GitHub will be a huge benefit
- Experience working with Linux systems is a bonus
If you feel like you would be a great fit for this role, please apply for the position or send through your CV
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology