Back End Developer
Germany, Dresden (flexibility with remote working)
Salary: Up to €95k per annum
The area of IoT, and the way that it’s incorporated into products of all industries, has risen in popularity a considerable amount in recent years. This exciting opportunity is being offered by a German-based client who is a providing solutions in the area of IIoT with their list of clients including companies in the chemical, food, and logistics sector.
Joining our client as a Back End Engineer will allow you to work within a team of motivated engineers with cutting edge technologies, with a focus on developing their backend application.
- Large focus on developing NodeJS backend functionalities
- Ensure an effective API for interaction with third-party systems is in place
- Develop and enhance their serverless backend infrastructure
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Extensive experience programming in NodeJS
- Firm understanding and hands on experience working with AWS and serverless environments
- Knowledge in the area of IoT is beneficial
- Proficiency in the English is essential in order to effectively communicate
If you feel like you would be a great fit for this role, please apply for the position or send through your CV
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology