We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced AWS Architect to join one of our clients on a permanent basis, you’ll be leading the team that you’ll also help build, you’ll be working with some of Europe’s biggest broadcast clients. The best part is that this role is fully remote, but you will be required to attend client’s site which currently are primarily in the London area.
You’ll gain a lot from working with my client and this can be seen via that fact that you’ll be trained with AWS to the highest possible standard as they are an AWS Partner
As AWS Architect you will work closely with end clients and development teams to deliver innovative software that provides genuine business value.
What you’ll be doing
- Own the development of cutting-edge distributed systems
- Promote the uptake of new tools and technologies and bringing them to life where appropriate.
- Mentor your team
- Act as an architect on smaller projects and work alongside an architecture team on large projects
What you’ll have in your skillset.
- Degree educated
- AWS Architecture (preferably certified)
- Strong understanding of Security, scalability
- Ability to identify & solve problems with minimal guidance
- Open-source contributor
- Experience Leading and mentoring teams
What you’ll get in return…
Let’s arrange a call so you can find out!
If you’d like to learn more about this position then please get in touch with Sam Wiltshire.
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to £2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within the IoT Industry.