Automation Test Engineer
Location: Cambridge, UK
£35000 – £50000
Are you a Test Engineer who is looking for a brand-new challenge in the IoT sector, with the ability to make a direct and significant contribution to a company’s development?
- An exciting start-up company with a vision
- Innovative and ahead-of-the-curve technologies and ideas
- Flexible Working Model – 1 Day a month on-site (Minimum)
Due to expansion and funding, we’re looking for multiple test engineers to join an exciting start-up, which can offer fantastic training and development opportunities. This company offers solutions to safe data and identity information transfer between companies to avoid forgery and ensure vital confidentiality.
- Design, implementation, and maintenance of the test automation infrastructure.
- Contributing to the software design and development process to enhance testability.
- Producing efficient, reliable, and thorough tests.
Key Skills Required:
- Python (Essential)
- 3+ years in test automation cloud services
- Functional and Non-Functional testing
- Linux containers in Docker
- REST APIs
Ready for your next challenge? Apply Now!