Paratus have a requirement for an exceptional Audio DSP Embedded Engineer to join a client of ours who are increasing their capacity during this challenging time. It’s great to be working with a client that is taking their recruitment seriously and are looking to onboard the very best engineers! The onboarding will be done fully remotely!
Our client who are pioneers in aids for the hearing impaired world are looking for a specific engineer someone that has a background in software engineering on embedded communications equipment.
You as an engineer will be based in Belgium ideally, or open to relocating when the coronavirus has settled down. You’ll be working between just outside of Brssels so living near or being open to relocation to either city will put you at a huge advantage.
You as the engineer will be accountable for such tasks.
- Developing the next generation of hearing devices
- Developing in-depth algorithms and audio DSP products
- You will be working in a quick & fast environment where prototyping is something that’s normal and can happen daily
Are you still interested? Does this sound like the ideal position for you? Do you perhaps know someone that would love to be a part of this project so far? Please read on!
- Python and C programming
- Experience of low latency audio & voice algorithm design
- Experience of voice processing
- Embedded Platforms with strong focus on constrains of such devices
- Full lifecycle of both project and software
- Mobile telecoms protocols experience
- Degree educated to MSc or Higher
- ML would be a benefit
- Analog audio experience would be e benefit
Again, we ask you, do you think you’d be perfect for this? Or do you know someone? If you have the majority of the requirements, then Sam Wiltshire would be very keen to speak with you.
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology