Highly Competitive salary + stocks
ASIC architects we know your truly a rare breed of engineer, but we also know that you are out there, and only become available for a truly remarkable role. We’ll you’ll be glad to hear about this position, as it truly is working on the next big thing.
We have a client that is looking to onboard an Architect that has experience and is comfortable in both digital and analogue and happy to make a trade-off between the two. You’ll be working in the AR space with MicroLED displays where the client has already a vast range of clients wanting to partner with them. The likes of Facebook, Google, Apple & Amazon are all chomping at the bit to be the first to role out this technology.
What you’ll be doing from the start
- ASIC technology definition and selection.
- Generate an ASIC architecture – for a compact high transistor count IC in deep submicron 300mm – by analysis of the AR display system requirements
- Generation of engineering plan including feasibility, requirement analysis, risk analysis and execution plan
- Verification of concepts and methods by means of system and behavioural simulations
- Technical leadership of IC related product development through the support of mixed-signal design engineers
- Interdisciplinary coordination and corporation with internal departments especially during product development
- Creation and patenting of new IP
- More than a decade’s worth of experience in mixed-signal design.
- More than several years of it in system design for integrated circuits
- Experience with embedded systems (HW/IC/FW/SW) – experience in system and behavioural modelling.
- Expertise with relevant CAD tools
- Profound technical knowledge and passion for high performance video and AR systems
- Assertive and entrepreneurial mindset
- Degree in EE or Physics. Specializing in microelectronics or microsystems technology is an advantage.
Do this sound like a opportunity that you’d like to explore? If so please get in touch with Sam Wiltshire.
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology