Salary: €75,000 Per annum
An exciting opportunity has opened as a Scrum Master in a dynamic and innovative company working within a diverse and international team of experts. You will be tasked with being a mentor to help shape the organisation and lead the company towards more efficient collaboration. The position will yield high influence throughout the organisation helping everyone to become a better version of themselves. The company is an IoT business.
They are looking for a Scrum Master. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Advocate agility, educate the organization about the best of breed agile practices, frameworks and techniques.
- Help leadership and product on driving changes to the organization and engineering teams.
- Implement organizational enables that will deliver more value to customers.
- Support remote teams to track and resolve their risks and impediments.
The key skills required are:
- Solid experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach working with in multiple teams.
- An energetic person with outstanding communication, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Love for optimisation and improvement of different workflows.
- Know how to put people first and value human interaction over processes.
- Ability to speak, understand and write German and English
- Solid knowledge in the setup, configuration and optimisation of JIRA.
Additional desirable experience:
- Experience coordinating Agile development techniques and best practices including but not limited to: CI/CD, TDD, Pair programming, QA.
- Experience with scaling and transforming organisations.
- Practical experience on how to scale-up organisations.
- Experience managing multiple teams in parallel.
If you are seeking a role where you can genuinely make a difference to an organisation this is the role for you, with a great benefits package and guaranteed job satisfaction.
Take the next step in your career and apply today.
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology